Join the R.W. Martin Team!
Position: TRAVELING FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Location: Kent, Ohio
As an industry leader in new and reconditioned laundry processing equipment, our reputation for integrity is unparalleled. Our focus is to Be the Partner Our Customers Rely On.
We are currently searching for a qualified Traveling Field Service Technician to complement our highly experienced team.
• To provide proactive, valuable onsite and remote technical service and support to customers to maintain productive and efficient operations.
• Provide preventative maintenance services to ensure reliable equipment operation.
• Perform successful machine installation and start-up projects, including customer operator and maintenance staff training.
• Provide phone and/or video support to assist customers in diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment issues.
• Perform on-location equipment assessments to determine resale viability.
• Have a working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems needed to support customers’ objectives.
• Possess the ability to represent R.W. Martin in accordance with our company’s core values.
• Display a Pride in Workmanship and a commitment to constant learning and continuous improvement to ensure success in this position.
• Utilize home office and travel to locations throughout the US, with most work focused on the eastern half of the US.
• ‘Fly or drive’ decision will be made on a case-by-case basis depending on distance, duration, tool requirements, and facility accessibility.
• Travel is approximately 60-70% of the workweek with some variation.
• After the probationary period, we will provide a company credit card.
• The training period will involve weekly travel to headquarters for training on equipment, processes and reinforcing company core values.
• Initially you will accompany technicians to customer locations to gain experience.
Company benefits include bonus plan, 401K, medical, life and disability insurance and a company reimbursed supply allowance. The annual bonus program is based on company profitability.
Our team’s unwavering commitment to quality and support is solely due to our employees’ dedication and commitment and our continuous pursuit of excellence. Our team is constantly trained to increase our skillset and value to our customers. As a result, our team has made our company an industry leader. Our service division’s pride in workmanship is a primary reason for the company’s success. We expect and reward dedication and performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Send a resume to [email protected]
R.W. Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.