Water Heater-Sioux HWP Series
The HWP Series is a self contained circulating water heater that is ideal for remote locations or construction sites. The Sioux HWP water heater combines the rugged Sioux Water Heater/Pumping System combination of the M Series with a 1,000 gallon (3,784.3 liter) atmospherically-vented water tank. The unit has multiple pumps: one for each million BTU section to circulate water through the industrial hot water system, and one to discharge water.
• 1-3 Million BTU/hr. (293-879 KW).
• Available in Oil, LP, Natural Gas, or combination burner.
• Standard with seven-stage circulation pump(s) and one single-stage discharge pump.
• Stainless steel tank option available.
• Alternate electricals available.
• Third party approved to UL508A and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10, ensuring that the entire control panel assembly meets the UL and CSA standards. Canadian Registration Number (CRN).
• Liquid level sensors with water solenoid valve.
• Liquid level sight gauge.
• Adjustable tank temperature control with immersion well.
• Inspection port.
• Motorized draft diverter/damper.
• Optional insulation package available.