Water Heater-Sioux M Series
The Sioux M Series water heaters’ three-pass coil design is superior to alternative heat transfer methods, yielding simple, long-lasting performance which reduces fuel consumption, saving you money. Designed as modular units, the Sioux M Series water heaters allow you to make a minimal investment to start, with the option to expand your system as your operation grows. This also provides the coil water heaters a small footprint. Coming pre-plumbed and pre-wired, these heaters are simple to install. Just connect the Sioux water heater to the required utilities and you’re ready to go.
• 1, 2 or 3 Million BTU/hr ratings available
• Standard primary electricals are 230V/3Ph/60Hz, 460V/3Ph/60Hz, 380V/3Ph/50Hz, 575/3Ph/60Hz, and 230/1Ph/60Hz
• Electrical control box includes starters for each heater/pump section.
• Include a service-rated electrical disconnect switch, eliminating the need to add a second service-rated disconnect switch as required by the National Electrical Code.
• Indicator light to alert operator that the low water flow limit switch has shut down the burner due to inadequate water flow.
• The temperature control switch and the manual reset high temperature limit switch water heater shut off burner in case of excessive water discharge temperature.
• ASME-rated pressure relief valve opens to discharge water in case of excessive buildup.
• Pressure gauges and bi-metal thermometers on both inlet and outlet allow monitoring of differences between incoming and outgoing water temperature and pressure. Y-strainer on water inlet ensures foreign particles do not enter heater water supply.
• Available in Oil, LP or Natural Gas.
• Numerous accessories available to assist with installation.
• Custom designs and alternate electricals available.
• Optional stainless steel wetted parts for a variety of industrial applications including heating sodium cyanide for heap leaching, etc.
• Third party approved to UL508A and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10, ensuring that the entire control panel assembly meets the UL and CSA standards. Canadian Registration Number (CRN).