Water Heater-Sioux M Series
The Sioux M-1 water heater is a heat exchanger whose design is superior to alternative heat transfer methods. The M-1 yields simple, long-lasting performance which reduces fuel consumption, saving you money.
Designed as a modular unit, the Sioux M-1 water heater allows you to make a minimal investment to start, with the option to expand your system as your operation grows. In addition, the heat exchanger’s design gives the M-1 water heater a small footprint.
Coming pre-plumbed and pre-wired, the M-1 is simple to install. Just connect the Sioux water heater to the required utilities and you’re ready to go.
• 1 Million BTU/hr rating.
• Standard primary electricals are 230V/1Ph/60Hz, 208V/3Ph/60Hz, 230V/3Ph/60Hz, 460V/3Ph/60Hz, and 575V/3Ph/60Hz.
• Electrical control box includes starters for each heater/pump section.
• Includes a service-rated electrical disconnect switch, eliminating the need to add a second service-rated disconnect switch as required by the National Electrical Code.
• Indicator light to alert operator that the low water flow limit switch has shut down the burner due to inadequate water flow.
• The temperature control switch and the manual reset high temperature limit switch shut off burner in case of excessive water discharge temperature.
• ASME-rated pressure relief valve opens to discharge water in case of excessive buildup.
• Pressure gauges and bi-metal thermometers on both inlet and outlet allow monitoring of differences between incoming and outgoing water temperature and pressure. Y-strainer on water inlet ensures foreign particles do not enter heater water supply.
• Available in Diesel, LP or Natural Gas.
• Numerous accessories available to assist with installation.
• Custom designs and alternate electricals available.
• Optional stainless steel wetted parts for a variety of industrial applications including heating sodium cyanide for heap leaching, etc.
• Third party approved to UL508A and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10, ensuring that the entire control panel assembly meets the UL and CSA standards. Canadian Registration Number (CRN).