Steam Generator-Sioux Steam-Flo
Boiler-Sioux Steam-Flo 3-pass Models SF-11,20,25,50
The Sioux Steam-Flo 3-pass dry back Scotch boiler provides low pressure steam for a variety of applications. The Steam-Flo® vessel is constructed from ¼” (6.4 mm) boiler plate steel, and will give years of service with minimal maintenance. A low water sensor switch and an automatic water feeder maintain water level and provide low-water shutdown.
- Smaller, lighter and much more efficient than single pass designs, saves space and reduces operating costs.
- ASME approved Vessels are inspected by Hartford Steam Boiler. This ensures a high standard of quality and equipment that is engineered for performance and safety.
- Power gas burners provide a consistent burn which will save fuel and have lower emissions.
- Simple design and controls for reliable and simple pressure control.
- Fiberglass insulation with stainless steel outer jacket for increased efficiency, faster re-heating, and protection of operators from hot surfaces.
- Accelerating the curing process in precast concrete, pipe, prestress and block operations.
- Thawing and heating aggregates.
- Thawing, sterilizing and degassing railcars.
- Sterilizing soil in greenhouses and nurseries.
- Thawing and de-icing tanks, well heads, lines and valves.
Can be Mounted in enclosed and insulated trailer