Sioux Water Heaters, Steam Generators, & Aggregate Heating Systems
Get Hot Water On Demand with Sioux Water Heaters
If your facility depends on having an abundant supply of hot water, you need an on-demand water heater you can depend on. Cleaning laundry and producing concrete rely heavily on hot water, so if your facility runs out, your operation will come to a sudden halt, losing you precious time and money.
With Sioux water heaters from R.W. Martin, you can ensure you always have the hot water you need. As a leading supplier of water heating equipment, we offer several new and used Sioux water heaters as well as aggregate heating systems. With our help, you can find the ideal addition to your facility.
Don’t let inefficient equipment drag down your operation. Our job is to help you find the water heaters you need at a price you can afford. Install reliable, Sioux water heaters from R.W. to save more time and money while maximizing productivity.
Why Choose Sioux Industrial Water Heaters?
Sioux manufactures some of the most efficient on-demand water heaters on the market. Their water heating technology is capable of effectively providing a continuous supply of hot water without required preheating or recovery time.
Sioux water heaters offer many advantages. They can achieve a 100°F temperature rise within only 3 to 5 minutes and hold outlet temperatures and flow rates at precise levels. Sioux industrial water heaters are also pre-wired and pre-plumbed for easier installation and setup.
Sioux has been manufacturing industrial water heaters for more than 50 years. Their machinery has been used in a wide variety of industries including food manufacturing, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, concrete production, and many fluid heating applications.
Sioux industrial water heaters are ideal for increasing uptime and productivity. They also help reduce energy consumption and wastewater production. Our staff will work with you directly, so you can find the perfect Sioux hot water heater for your application.
Sioux HM Series Water Heaters
Sioux offers multiple options for industrial water heaters. Here are some of the benefits of choosing the HM series:
- More quickly reach high tank temperatures.
- Decreased fuel consumption resulting in cost reduction.
- Intuitive Controls, Easy Operation
- Advanced monitoring tools for preventing downtime and breakdowns.
- Low maintenance costs, common components, and simple maintenance procedures.
- Your heater is always ready to work when you need it with Sioux’s 20-Year Reliability Guarantee.
Sioux Hybrid Water Heaters
Sioux also manufactures hybrid water heater systems, which offer many advantages over DC water heaters:
- Hybrid water heaters offer 98% efficiency.
- 200°F (93°C) outlet temperature.
- Recirculation mode for maintaining water storage tank temperature.
- Coils allow the water heater to reach higher temperatures without creating steam.
- No assembly required.
- Third-party approved to UL508A and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10, so the control panel meets UL and CSA standards.
Precast & Ready Mix Concrete Aggregate Heating Systems
Concrete Plant Water Heaters
Sioux concrete hot water tanks are ideal for precast and ready mix concrete systems that require a consistent production of low volumes of hot water. These systems are designed to replace conventional boilers for pipe, prestress, vault, and block operations.
Here are some features and benefits of Sioux concrete water heaters:
- Features a motorized damper.
- System is mounted on a steel skid for maximum portability.
- Select from natural gas, oil, LP, or Sioux's new combination burner for easier conversion between gas and oil.
- Sioux units are National Board registered and built to ASME code.
- Simple operation and reliable performance for many years after purchase.
- More features include liquid level sight gauge, liquid level sensors with water solenoid valve, and an adjustable tank temperature control and thermometer.
Concrete Water Chilling Systems
Sioux works with Carrier to manufacture the best concrete water chilling systems in the industry. These systems are designed to help maintain batch quality during warmer months throughout the year.
Here are some advantages of Sioux water chilling equipment:
- Can maintain high-precision temperature control for consistent aggregate quality.
- Sioux systems do not use ice, so they reduce chilling costs by up to 95%.
- Available in both stationary and portable designs with varying capacities for any application.
Quick Curing Sioux Steam Generators
Sioux originally designed the Steam-Flo® steam generator in 1939. Steam generators, also known as steam boilers, offer a speedy curing process, so it is ideal for pre-cast concrete, pipe, prestress, and block operations. Today, Sioux steam generator systems operate in the thousands worldwide!
Here are some features and advantages of industrial steam generators:
- Increased output for a constant flow of steam. (370 to 3,450 lbs. of dry steam per hour)
- Portable design perfect in overflow production and outlying areas.
- Efficient heating and thawing to de-ice aggregates.
- Can replace a conventional boiler for many commercial and industrial operations.
- Low-maintenance with durable construction.
- Portable, stationary, or over-the-road trailer mounting options.
- Add a concrete hot water tank and generator for entirely self-sufficient operation.
Aggregate Heating Systems
Aggregate bin heaters are concrete heating systems that utilize steam to speed up concrete curing, heat aggregates, and heat water for both ready mix and precast concrete. Temperature and moisture can also affect the concrete production process, so aggregate bin heaters actively manage these variables to ensure optimal batch quality.
Sioux's Aggre-Flo® aggregate heating systems will uniformly heat fine and coarse aggregates to effectively remove ice and frozen chunks from the batch. Aggre-Flo® also allows you to control the temperature for up to six bins at once from a central control panel. With Sioux, heating aggregates has never been simpler!
- 500,000, 1,000,000 or 2,000,000 BTU/Hr net heat output.
- 2,000, 4,000 or 8,000 CFM max air flow Burner & blower controls.
- Can be matched with customers' existing bin diffusers.
- Design provides easy access to burner.
- Allows constant aggregate flow out of your bins in the winter.
- Reduces total operation costs with high-efficiency performance.
Purchase Sioux Water Heating Equipment with R.W. Martin Today!
R.W. Martin both buys and sells new and used Sioux water heaters and aggregate heating systems. We have a diverse inventory of different Sioux water heater models, so you can find the best machinery for your facility.
R.W. Martin also provides routine system checkup services, so we can ensure your machinery is running optimally. Our technicians can perform checkups monthly, quarterly, or annually, and we always work within your schedule. R.W. Martin works to ensure you can reach peak performance without any inconvenience. If you are looking for efficient water heating equipment or aggregate heaters, contact R.W. Martin today or browse our selection of Sioux water heaters.